Tuesday, January 27, 2004

COOL PHONES

aybe you'll remember last week when I was searching for a new cell phone and I thought I would stay with Verizon because Sprint was the worst service I had ever had. Well, I finally made a "cast in stone" (according to the contract I signed it is) decision to go with guess who......Sprint. I can't believe it but I am going to go with them again. 

Sprint has some great phones and some really good service plans and after much testing and returning of phones on my part I now have a new cell service. The phone I chose is very cool, it will do absolutely everything. For a gadget freak like me the more bells and whistles the better. This phone will even get a pretty good selection of live television stations if I choose to pay for them. 

This is it.  

Samsung M610


Samsung M610

When I say it will do everything it will. It will do all the normal phone things. It will take and send pics to email addresses, it will take and send video to them also. It of course has the calendar functions, plays games, very cool ringers, it's a speakerphone, yadda, yadda, yadda. IT IS COOL. 

So back to Sprint. It really seems to work better than it did before, I hope. 

The next step----the dreaded porting of the old cell phone number! Sprint, please don't make me regret this decision. 

At the bottom of this post is a link for comments, please feel free to share with me some of your thoughts on what you just read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment