Tuesday, July 8, 2003

NEDLEY'S SPORTS GRILL

Nedley's-I like Nedley's. It's a really casual Sports Bar and Restaurant. We go there at least once a week. The food is good. They have pretty much the typical "SportsBar" fare, but it is really good. 
One of my favorite items is the Fried Artichoke Hearts, can't tell you how many hearts I have eaten over the years. Their pizza is also one of my favorites. Heck, I didn't even eat pizza for years, but really have gotten to where we order it a lot. Our usual is the Super Deluxe, we split it. The best part is the crust. It is so so so thin that it is probably the crunchiest around. Always hot and lots of toppings with a crunchy crust. What more could you ask? 
So far as the entrees. Well, they have a very good selection of the usual like steaks, fish (some cooked on planks), gives it a smokey taste, etc. Lots of different sandwiches, soups, salads, Mexican food, and all. Never had anything I didn't like and would order all of them again. 
Ok, so you get the idea. It's a good restaurant, the atmosphere is casual and you need to hurry on over. 
Oh by the way, don't sit in the round booth on the right, that's my spot. 
Oh yeah, I am not a Restaurant Critic by trade, just by nature (I don't even play one on TV). I live in a city with more great restaurants than you can "shake a stick at", and I eat out at least eight to ten times a week so I've been in a lot of them and know what I like. It's just my opinion, OK? 
*
At the bottom of this post is a link for comments, please feel free to share with me some of your thoughts on what you just read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment