Saturday, July 12, 2003

MY HEAD HURTS

Got up this morning with a headache. Actually went to bed last night with a headache. I took everything in the house but with this particular pain nothing seems to help. Best I can tell it comes from drinking California wine. Strange most other wine making regions don't seem to give me a headache. But we have found a California wine that is really good, it's the Columbia Crest Cabernet, in fact it's on sale today and I am supposed to go and buy a case for my husband. Does that mean a case of headaches? 
Also started back on my workout yesterday so on top of the headache I have a bodyache, total bodyache. Why is it that this exercise thing that is supposed to be so healthy and good for you always make me feel worse? It makes it difficult to "get with the program" as Oprah says. Still I am convinced that I should do it so I plan to continue, at least for now. Today I will hobble through the routine again and maybe by tomorrow I will have to go shopping for a wheelchair since I am quite sure I won't even be able to get out of bed by then. 

*At the bottom of this post is a link for comments, please feel free to share with me some of your thoughts on what you just read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment