Tuesday, July 8, 2003

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

I knew this would happen when I started this blogging. I was afraid that I wouldn't have anything to say, nothing to write about, my life is not all that interesting. 
I have been thinking a lot lately about "following your dreams", or my dreams as it were. Seems that isn't exactly what I did. Seems like I got by on my looks for a long time. Then I married (quite well I might add) and then got by on that. Now, as I get older I think I kind of have that regret thing. The thing is when I mention it to anyone the very first thing I hear is "It's never too late, you can still do anything you want to." Well, it is definately too late for some things. Guess I couldn't be a stripper at this point. No one would pay to see me stripping, not at this age. But that's ok because THAT'S NOT MY DREAM. By the way, I'm not "that" old and I actually look pretty good still, just you know I'm a little past the point of getting paid to take stuff off. 
When is it time to give up your dreams, and how do you know if it's time or if you are just procrastinating.............still? 
At the bottom of this post is a link for comments, please feel free to share with me some of your thoughts on what you just read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment