Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Morning Dog Butt Bath

After having fallen a few days ago and not being a whole lot better I had to give Simon a butt bath this morning all by myself.

At this point Simon weighs about 18 pounds maybe 17 he hasn't been weighed in a couple of weeks. Anyway, he's also still a very squiggly wriggling puppy of 10 months so he's not wild about butt baths. But, we had gone out for his morning constitutional. Before he was finished he saw a couple of other dogs and in the process of me trying to stop him from paying attention to them he sat down on his butt before he was done. OMG! Do you have any idea how much hair is on the back end of the sheltie dog? Let's just say I would kill to have hair that fit.

So, in order for him to be able to come back in the house and not be a total wreck and make everything extremely unsanitary there was no choice but to give him a Butt shower in the sink in the kitchen and he is really heavy at this point. After this I was absolutely trembling with pain and in tears.

What a lovely way to start the morning.


It's a good thing he's cute.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment