Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dinner with the Crew

Last night we had dinner with the Casa crew, usually a really good time every good company. Actually, last night they were great company but I wasn't.

Even know I've been having the back issue all week I decided I need to go ahead and go because my really wanted to and I just didn't want them to have to go by himself. But, I hadn't taken a second pain pill from the day earlier because the ones I was taking just didn't seem to agree with me. So consequently my night was pretty miserable and we ended up leaving about 8:30 I'm sure considerably before everybody else did.




This was my main entrée but I didn't end up getting to eat a lot of it because just had a muddy taste to it. I'm sure that it was the prawns and the actual type that they were but the sauce and the pasta itself was pretty good.

This is not a restaurant that I would go out of my way to return to. If I lived in the neighborhood I believe I would probably go there occasionally however, it is extremely noisy and there are at least 1 million restaurants in Dallas that are as good or better.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment