Wednesday, August 4, 2010

THE REST OF THE REST OF THE TRIP



The last day we spent taking me around doing the shopping I didn't get to do the day before.  I found a really pretty blue pendent, a gorgeous perfume bottle for my dresser and some other miscellaneous stuff.



































The afternoon we took a tour of the Lost Oak Tree Sculptures that had been made from trees lost during Hurricane Ike - this is just a sampling of them.























That night we met family for dinner at the Moody Hotel.  We had planned to go to Luigi's on the Strand, but ended up staying and eating at the hotel restaurant.  The company was good but the food was just okay.

Tomorrow morning - home again.  Good thing, I'm tired and it is HOT HOT HOT HOT, but HOTTER at home, 110 degrees on arrival!


No comments:

Post a Comment