Friday, August 5, 2005

YOU GO GIRL

The closer it gets to the day that my new classes start and knowing that I have signed up for a film and television class (you know you look ten pounds heavier on film!) I have decided that the time is now for some serious weight loss. I shuddder to think how I am going to feel seeing myself on camera as my present "not so pleasingly plump" self. So today is the day. Today is the start of a brand new way of eating and slimming and fitting into the clothes that I want to wear, not the clothes I have to wear. Alright, you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on, it starts now and doesn't end until those size 6 Levi 515 jeans fit very comfortably all the way down to the shirt being tucked in and looking good. Really, I mean it this time.
Actually I have been in some sort of a fried food loop for a while now so this is exactly what I need to at least get away from that. I really don't know what the deal is but it seems like the last six months I just can't seem to have a meal that doesn't have some type of fried something or other.

Well, with "The Zone" or something like it I will have to stop that. It has to be better for me if nothing else, don't you think?
So, I figure if I have to document and live up to everything I plan for this I might have a better chance of success. So, ok,,,,so, ok,,,OK,OK,OK,,,,let's do this thing now!
Ready, set, go.................
Vital Statistics today:
Height 5'2"Weight 140.4 lbs.

Oh my God, I should have started a long time ago.
GOAL: 125 LBS.(That's as far as I am willing to commit at this time)
Tomorrow's is another day 

No comments:

Post a Comment