Wednesday, August 13, 2003

BACK TO MY LIFE

The Florida grandkids left yesterday. The past week has been pretty unusual in terms of my life. After much anxiety about how it would go I am happy to report that it went good. 
The four, yes four little girls and five with the one here kept us very busy. We ice-skated, twice, rodeod (is that right?), shopped, went to the West End World Aquarium, visited relatives, shopped, and ate constantly. I never cooked the whole time they were here. 
Little girls are very sweet, but they do have lots of energy and I am glad today to get back to my life of quiet and solitude with just me and my hubby and dogs. The dogs are glad too, no more long long hours in the box. 
My back hurts! 
At the bottom of this post is a link for comments, please feel free to share with me some of your thoughts on what you just read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment