Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Del Frisco's Friday


Had a wonderful dinner at Del Friscos last night and a couple who are our friends joined us. 


I really really like him and enjoy his company and conversation, but sometimes he can gets very passionate with his opinions and  social consciousness, and it can become more like a debate than just conversation.  I think he secretly enjoys that it does. :)  


But there was some tension between us throughout the night since they had very nicely invited us to stop by their house for cocktails before dinner and since DH is no longer drinking and I was taking meds and couldn't I nicely declined and said we would just meet them at the restaurant.  


Apparently that was not acceptable and I inadvertently offended the male half of the couple.  I really didn't mean to do that, but obviously I did.  In fact I was informed that I might never get another invitation to his home. 


What?  Really?????????????????


Oh well "que sara sara"


But all in all we had a great completely great dinner considering I'm starting a new diet today I can't believe I've gained back half the weight I had lost on the low-carb diet so I'm starting back on a modified version of that beginning today we'll see how it goes


In the meantime, here's a look at the last supper





















Lovely dinner, but to tell the truth. I came home miserable!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment