Sunday, June 1, 2008

RECOVERING OLD MEMORIES

Here ends a recovering of an old Blog I had written several years ago.  It was more along the lines of a commentary on life, mine and others, things I was thinking at the time and doing and just general rambling.  It does not have many pictures.  When I wrote this getting pictures taken and transferred to the internet was a much more involved process than it is now and so you will notice that it is a lot different than what I am doing now.

I am unsure if it is maybe a little more interesting because in a way it provides more insight into me, but then I decided that with the change in technology and the times I was ready to go in a different direction, hence the change. 

So here it is:  The Rest of the Story............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment